The lawyers at Lynch Daskal Emery LLP have successfully tried hundreds of cases and handled numerous appeals in state and federal courts throughout the country.
2020 has been a challenging year, but the pandemic has not slowed down the attorneys at Lynch Daskal Emery LLP. This year, four LDE attorneys were selected by Super Lawyers in connection with three different areas of practice, and one lawyer was selected as a “Rising Star”:
• LDE founding partner, James R. Lynch, has been a Super Lawyers selection every year since 2006 in the field of Personal Injury/Products Liability-Defense.
• Bernard Daskal, another founding partner of the firm, has been recognized by Super Lawyers every year since 2008 in the field of Business Litigation.
• Diane M. Pompei was first selected by Super Lawyers in 2006, and then again every year since 2013 in the field of Class Actions & Mass Torts.
• Lawrence G. Lee has been a Super Lawyers selection every year since 2014 in the field of Products Liability.
• Daniel Gagliardi was selected as a “Rising Star” in the field of Class Action & Mass Torts.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from various areas of practice who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers uses a patented selection process to make its selections. That process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. The Super Lawyers list and profiles is published annually as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country, and in the Super Lawyers Magazine.