Collectively, the lawyers at Lynch Daskal Emery LLP have successfully represented clients in tens of thousands of cases, including winning hundreds of cases at trial and prevailing in numerous appeals, in state and federal courts throughout the country.
Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. in 2010)
Georgetown University (B.S. in 2003)
Dan represents companies, professional entities, and individuals in products liability, commercial, professional liability, fraud, defamation, and other tort actions. He is experienced in all phases of litigation, from motions to dismiss through appeals. He received a J.D. from Northwestern University in 2010 and a B.S. in Finance from Georgetown University in 2003. He is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey.
Notable representations include:
- Prevailing on numerous summary judgment motions made on behalf of defendants in asbestos personal injury actions
- Successfully prosecuting internet defamation claims on behalf of professional entities, resulting in the retractions of the defamatory statements, formal apologies, and financial compensation
- In case where LDE was retained on eve of trial as trial counsel, successful obtaining leave to move for summary judgment and prevailing on motion
- In products liability actions, obtaining favorable rulings on numerous motions in limine and trial motions
- Successfully resisting subpoenas seeking sensitive financial information from non-parties